Henry Jones & Son was established in 1923 by Henry Jones himself. Henry started the business from Gronant Street in Rhyl in 1923. The business moved to its present premises in 1926 when Henry built a new bungalow in Brynhedydd Road, Rhyl. He also built a builders yard to the rear of the property with a joinery workshop.
Henry was a sole trader until his son Ray Jones joined him in the mid 1940’s. Ray worked alongside his father and came into the business as a partner in the 1950’s when the business changed to Henry Jones & Son. They carried out general building and repairs in the local area.
In 1972 Ray’s son Roland started as an apprentice joiner and in 1975 Ray’s other son David joined the business as an apprentice bricklayer.
Both are now qualified tradesmen who have now taken over the running of the business. In the year 2000 Elaine Ray’s daughter came to join Roland and David as the firms secretary/administer.
The family business carry out;
- New builds
- Disabled Bathrooms
- UPVC Windows, Facias and Guttering
All aspects of the building trade carried out by fully qualified tradesmen be it electrical, plumbing or decorating.
Our business has a good name in the area for quality work and cleanliness whist carrying out jobs with good customer satisfaction.
© Copyright 2015 Henry Jones & Son.